Jerbl.com Forum

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-06-20 12:18:20

War paint

I've often heard people called makeup warpaint.  :04: :03: It makes me laugh... :0k:

But I was wondering, who wears makeup here...and why?

Feel your presence filling up my lungs with oxygen
I take you in - Rebirthing Full, Skillet

#2 2006-06-20 16:32:13

Sakura

Re: War paint

I wear make-up for the simple fact of hiding some of more ugly acne. That is all.

Mostly everyone in the church is leaving Missery to join those Utards. Dang it.

#3 2006-06-22 13:56:02

Hmm. I have acne sometimes, but generally only around where my glasses are. Reaction to the metal sometimes...I have to put clear nail polish on them sometimes to make sure it doesn't react.

*Sits here and listens to music*

Okay, enough sappy music! Linkin Park will replace the warm fuzzies. Lol. Just kidding. It won't replace the warm fuzzies. Most likely, I am going to even forget what I'm listening to, as per usual. But actually, I am listening to Linkin Park but that is okay. Lallaalalala.

"I had nothing to say...I was confused....inside of me...just stuck, hollow and alone--and the fault is my own."

That song is far too catchy. I love the beginning. How about Green Day?

"...waaaaaaaake  me up when September ends...like my father's come to pass, seven years has gone so fast; wake me up when September ends. Here comes the rain falling from the stars, drenched..."

Also a really pretty song. I KNOW! Kingdom Hearts II..."Sanctuary!"

So, really, truly, I'm blabbering cuz I feel like it! *Yawn* Okay, lol, I shall be productive today....

*Stares out the window*

You know, natural beauty can be a lot better. But, of course, the light of Christ is far more beautiful.

Last edited by Seraphim Moonshadow (2006-06-22 13:56:20)

#4 2006-06-26 14:09:29

Sakura

i have to agree with you it is. But there is nothing wrong with adding to your natural beauty as long as you don't put to much on.

Mostly everyone in the church is leaving Missery to join those Utards. Dang it.

#5 2006-07-28 04:37:57

I keep on forgetting about my warpaint, especially lately. I wear sparkles. I wear dress shoes most of the time and fancy two-buck earrings. O_o I've been sorta lazy about the war paint because...I keep on forgetting it exists. Sometiems I look better natural and other days I don't. Maybe that's just my opinions talking but oh well.

#6 2006-08-15 11:33:06

firegem

i wear make-up cause i think its fun. and cause i sell it. but i dont think one should worry about it to much, or focus on it, or think they're ugly without it, or wear so much that it makes them look like a different person. or wear it all the time. or spend all their money on it.

i dont have a signature, so youll never find me, mwahahahahahahahahaha

#7 2006-08-25 15:20:01

Knat-lee

ditto... on the last part(s) that is. I hardly ever wear make-up. But sometimes I wear brown mascara, which is actually brown, and not so dark brown that it looks like black and doesn't make any difference anyway.

This is trunking me out of my mind!

#8 2006-08-28 19:16:01

I haff a pimple above my lip!

I should wear makeup.

And go to FHE. Maybe....

Board footer