Jerbl.com Forum

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

You are not logged in.

#1 2005-09-28 07:14:08

Melissa

Hey guys.

Hi guys, it's me. I didn't think that this belonged in the writing group thread, disrupting all the creative energies that are flowing there so freely. I feel a little awkward coming back after so long, but I hope that anyone whose feelings have been hurt by the long silence will forgive me, at least a little, by virtue of the fact that I'm trying now. It doesn't feel like three years, not to me, anyway, but I miss you. So hey. What's up?

#2 2005-09-28 17:12:08

firegem

Re: Hey guys.

i love all u big words(tee hee) creative energies? that is way awsome. do you write much? i liked ur poems on that thread in random madness wink

i dont have a signature, so youll never find me, mwahahahahahahahahaha

#3 2005-09-29 10:35:31

Melissa

Um. That's not me...and I don't write as much as I'd like, but I'm working on it.

#4 2005-09-29 15:51:46

Monisawa

I think there are MANY melissas.....sigh, this is going to get confusing.

BTW, welcome back!  Are you sure it has been 3 years?  and who has been away for three years....AUGH brain hurts...

hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia  (yes this is a real word.)

#5 2005-09-29 18:04:57

firegem

drat. so what melissa is this?

#6 2005-10-02 22:42:21

Melissa

Hah, I was recruited to these forums by blewjewl, my dear friend who I haven't seen for at least two years (I'm thinking more) and I haven't seen most of our 'crowd' for three (I've been away, and will continue to be away). I remember you, Mike, and I really do miss all of you guys! Is Rachael a member here?

And more on the 'writing' topic, my writing muscles are a little stiff, but I'm doing a few stretches and we'll see what I come up with.

#7 2005-10-03 17:59:30

Monisawa

No.  Though we do have A Rachel.  It is not spelled the same way though.

hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia  (yes this is a real word.)

#8 2005-10-15 08:58:46

firegem

whoa!! i dont think faffer even knows ur on here.

Board footer