Jerbl.com Forum

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

You are not logged in.

#26 2006-01-23 18:18:04

Re: In Which Sledding Becomes Disasterous

"How big are the jaw-breakers?" Pounce asked.  She began licking frosting from her fur.  "And d'you have anything to clean this off with?" She continued attempting to wash herself.

When all is said and done, the future is not yet written.-Goliath from the Gargoyles cartoon
<br />
<br />grimwoodsig.jpg

#27 2006-01-23 18:20:40

"There's three of them! One is one human story high, one is two stories high, and  one is three stories high. Our mice are working night and day to lick them away but alas, we have no hope!" the little mouse said. "My name is Mr Peppermint. I'm the mayor of Frostingville, which you have just plopped down on."

"I'm Belle. This is Pounce."

"Miss Pounce, then," said Mr Peppermint, clearing his throat, "there is a Whipping Cream Spring below the dam to clean yourself off with. It does wonders for your fur."

Feel your presence filling up my lungs with oxygen
I take you in - Rebirthing Full, Skillet

#28 2006-01-23 18:22:20

Pounce wandered over to the GumDrop Dam.  "Try using mallets.  I'm sure I could find my adamantium-laced pick-axe."

When all is said and done, the future is not yet written.-Goliath from the Gargoyles cartoon
<br />
<br />grimwoodsig.jpg

#29 2006-01-23 18:25:32

Belle trudged through the pink frosting, tasting it. "It's a lovely strawberry flavor."

"Indeed it is.  This week is strawberry week." said Peppermint as they reached the Gum Drop Dam.

"Wow, those are huge!" Belle said, looking at the jawbreakers.

#30 2006-01-23 18:27:19

Pounce shook her fur, shedding small bits of frosting in all directions, saying, "And I thought my mouth was big."  She looked at Belle and asked, "Are my weapons in a convienient place? Particularly the pick-axe and the spiked mace?"

<br />
<br />grimwoodsig.jpg

#31 2006-01-23 18:29:24

Belle opened her mouth and belched. "'Cuze me. Maybe."  She put her hand into her pocket dimension and felt around. "Owch..." she pulled out two weapons...an orange colored mallet and a spiked pink mace that smelled strangely like coconuts. "Er...."

#32 2006-01-23 18:33:35

Pounce took the mace and gave a war cry that would scare a banshee.  She smacked the largest jawbreaker with the spiked mace.  Pounce pulled back, gave a second battle cry, and gave another smack.  The Jawbreaker had several large cracks spreading everywhere as a result.  Pounce gave a third strike to the jawbreaker, making the jawbreaker burst into uneven halves.

<br />
<br />grimwoodsig.jpg

#33 2006-01-23 18:34:38

Belle sat down with her mallet and began to eat the whipped cream. "In a few seconds she'll be done by tea time."

#34 2006-01-23 18:37:18

Pounce began to swing the spiked mace like a baseball bat, striking the largest jawbreaker until it was nearly all dust.  The second-largest jawbreaker fell into the place of the first, and it only took two strikes to become powder.  With a final howl of battle-fever, Pounce shattered the smallest jawbreaker in one hit.

<br />
<br />grimwoodsig.jpg

#35 2006-01-23 18:41:54

Meanwhile, Belle decided to take a nap.

#36 2006-01-23 18:45:25

Pounce shook the dust bits off as best she could, though several bits stuck to the frosting that was stuck to her fur.

<br />
<br />grimwoodsig.jpg

#37 2006-01-23 18:51:19

Belle snored obnoxiously.

#38 2006-01-23 18:52:15

Pounce tossed some jawbreaker dust onto Belle's nose to see if the dust would make Belle sneeze like ground pepper.

<br />
<br />grimwoodsig.jpg

#39 2006-01-23 18:53:25

But Belle opened her mouth wide and began to eat, then woke up. "What's the Lemonhead Brownie King got to do with it all?" she rubbed her eyes. "That was a great power nap!"

#40 2006-01-23 18:54:24

Pounce blinked.  "You eat in your sleep and all you ask is what the Brownie King has to do with anything?"

<br />
<br />grimwoodsig.jpg

#41 2006-01-23 18:55:42

"Yes, and what about all this debri? Do we eat it?"

#42 2006-01-23 18:56:35

"I'd rather wash it out of my fur," Pounce grumbled.  She looked at Mr. Peppermint.  "Don't you people have ordinary soap and water?"

<br />
<br />grimwoodsig.jpg

#43 2006-01-23 18:58:02

"Why would we need that?" asked Peppermind, who had been standing away so he didn't get hurt. "You can go wash in the Whipping Cream Spring, but watch out for the whipped cream around the pool!"

Board footer