Jerbl.com Forum

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-11-07 07:28:56

jerbl

Looking Back

Its been more than a week since I got here, and now that it is time to go back, I ponder on what things I have done here.  This wasn't really a trip with any purpose, but I did get to spend a lot of time with my family.  We did things like go to Pizza Street (a pizza buffet in the area) and visit some Bookstores just like old times.  I only went to Walmart three times (I think) in the time that I've been here.  I visited gamestop twice, once to buy a cable that was busted here (the video cable for cube/ps2) and then to buy FFXII (yes I have it already) I also tried to find that new Halo book while I was here, but no such luck.  I tried Target, don't even have Halo books anymore apparently, and I also tried Borders, they won't get it for 2 more days apprently.  I would have tried Barnes and Nobles, but I remembered that it came out too late, and had already left the store.  I am reminded that I love books, there are many sequels of books I love, Artemis Fowl, People of the Spark, Septimus Heap, Maximum Ride, Inkheart, and another one that I don't remember that is about a boy with special powers and a lock of white hair...  not remembering, all well.  Well its about time to wrap it up, at eight I leave for the airport, and by tonight I'll be back to work.  I suppose that is the way of things.

Board footer