Jerbl.com Forum

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-07-28 04:42:16

What do you do in your sleep?

Okay, so, last night, it was about one thirty AM. I was just sitting there, typing away at something, when I get a phone call. I picked up the phone, saying hello, etc, but all I could hear was peaceful breathing. I yelled his name...not too loud, cuz I didn't wanna wake anyone ELSE but *snort* hahahaha, he called me in his sleep! At 59 seconds, I decided that he wasn't going to wake up, although next time, I should just talk his ear off...make him have some weird, psycho dreams. Talk about penguins and jacuzzies. I dunno. But it was pretty funny.

I've cooked, cleaned, eaten, and discussed everything like a normal person. I talk, I look at you. It's quite amazing. Sometimes I jump up and shout things like, "I DON'T WANT TO BE ON TV!" I'll even answer if you ask if I'm asleep. I will tell you yes. Thereafter, however, upon the sound of my voice, depending on the time of day, I may wake up, and change my answer to no.

So what have others around you done, etc?

Feel your presence filling up my lungs with oxygen
I take you in - Rebirthing Full, Skillet

#2 2006-08-15 11:34:43

firegem

Re: What do you do in your sleep?

i dream in my sleep.

i dont have a signature, so youll never find me, mwahahahahahahahahaha

#3 2006-08-15 11:35:53

firegem

actually,  i talk in my sleep sometimes.

stupid 60 second rule.

and again! i smite thee

#4 2006-08-16 09:11:35

What do you say in your sleep?

Feel your presence filling up my lungs with oxygen
I take you in - Rebirthing Full, Skillet

#5 2006-08-16 09:31:47

firegem

i dont remember, youll hafta ask knat-lee.

once my cousin took all the sheets of her bed and put them on the floor and then she woke up her sister and took off all of her bed stuff and took them all down stairs and pu them in the wash and started it inher sleep.

#6 2006-08-25 15:16:30

Knat-lee

Firegem's said... hmmm... once she just up and was like, rrockkkkk. It was pretty funny. Once she said either coffee or cookies. Can't really remember...
  I have a friend, once he woke up and found his whoile body minus his head underneath the sheets on his bed, but all of the sheets were still tucked in, except where his head was sticking out.

This is trunking me out of my mind!

Board footer